- White Flakes -
- Stearic Acid is used in both creams and lotions.
- Extracted from vegetable fats and some oils (mostly palm or coconut).
- Vegetable-based, non-animal derived product.
- Variety of uses as an ingredient in cosmetics and industrial products. It is also used as a lubricant (in shaving crèmes and deodorants), to change the consistency and melting temperature of a product (in candles, lotions). Stearic acid is extensively utilized in the production of candles. It is used to harden the wax and strengthen the candle. It also has an impact on the melting point of the wax, improving the durability and consistency of the candle. Stearic acid is also used in the production of soap; it hardens soaps.
- 2-Year Shelf-Life from the date of manufacture kept at ambient temperatures unopened.
- No Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO’s) * Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy/Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE/TSE) free * No animal testing performed on/during any part of the product process * Peanut, tree nut, wheat, grain, dairy, eggs, fish and gluten free.
- Improves consistency of the finished products.
For External use only - Do not consume.