Skip to content
To Use: Lather onto wet skin. Rinse off with warm water
- Add 1 lb. of cut up white soap to microwavable mixing bowl. Heat in microwave in 30 second increments until completely melted.
- Add Foaming Bath Whip and gently stir.
- Heat glycerin and myristyl myristate in measuring cup until completely melted.
- Whip soap mixture and slowly add glycerin mixture while continuing to whip.
- Whip entire mixture, scraping sides occasionally with spatula.
- Once product starts to thicken slightly, add fragrance oil and blend until incorporated.
- When frosting just starts to thicken enough to hold its shape, turn off mixer. If necessary, place in fridge for 10-15 minutes to cool and thicken.
- Using a pastry bag with desired decorating tip added to it, fill with soap frosting and decorate the top of each soap cupcake. If desired, add sprinkles, glitter, etc. at this time.
- Let product sit for about 24 hours to completely harden. Your soap will then be ready to package.
- Should your frosting start to harden up a bit before you have finished piping, reheat and whip slightly with hand mixer to soften it.
NOTE: To color your frosting, add small amount of liquid dye after adding fragrance. Liquid dye can thin out product if too much is used. Powder dyes can also be used.
NOTE: Unused product can be kept in air-tight container for up to 12 months. When ready to use, warm slightly in microwave and whip with hand mixer to desired consistency.