Kokum Butter has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties that make it ideal for damaged skin.
- It is non-greasy and easily gets absorbed into the skin once it is applied.
- The smooth and dense texture makes it suitable for cosmetic, toiletry, beauty and confectionery applications.
- Kokum butter is excellent for overall hair care, hair growth, hair strengthening and even premature baldness. It rejuvenates lost hair while preventing hair breakage. Kokum butter also strengthens the hair strands and increases its elasticity. It is ideal for scalp treatments as it provides a nourishing atmosphere for hair growth.
- A regular application of Kokum Butter to the hair can make it bouncier, stronger, thicker and less susceptible to split ends. Applying it to the hair can also effectively help manage frizzy and curly hair.
- For those who have sensitive skin, Kokum butter is the best alternative.
- Helps rejuvenate damaged skin cells by working as a base to retain skin moisture.
- Helps wrinkles, spots, scars and fine lines, especially those found around the face.
- Anti-aging properties
- Skin Rejuvenation/Moisturizer
- Chapped/Dry Lips
- Treatment of Cracked Heels
Shelf Life: This butter should be stored in a cool, dark place and has a shelf-life of 1 year when stored properly.