White Kaolin Clay (China Clay)
- Useful on normal, dry and sensitive skin.
- It helps stimulate circulation to the skin while gently exfoliating and cleansing it. It does not draw oils from the skin, so it can be used on dry skin types without negative results.
- COMMON USES - Create Soap, Creams, Lotions, Face or Body Masks - for Normal, Oily, Dry or Sensitive Skin.
- Cosmetic Grade - For External Use Only.
Face & Body Mask Recipe-
- 1 tablespoon of Kaolin clay powder.
- 2 tablespoons of warm water.
- For very dry skin, we recommend adding 2 drops of Argan Oil. If you do, you only need to use 1 tablespoons of Kaolin to 1.5 tablespoon of warm water. Mix the ingredients together in a bowl using a mask brush or wood spoon.