Sodium Lactate 60%
Sodium Lactate hydrates skin and prevents loss of moisture it is also used as a water-binding and buffering agent. Sodium Lactate also helps regulate bacterial growth. Recommended usage: 2% to 8%.
- Broaden the spectrum of Natural Preservatives like Optiphen, Optiphen PLUS, Phenonip and Germa.
- Paraben-free, Formaldehyde-free All Natural preservative enhancer - Completely Water Soluble.
- Help regulate bacterial growth - Great pH regulator.
- Helps harden Soap - Can be used as a replacement for glycerin - helps make soap and lotion less sticky.
- Food Grade - Made from Corn - Produced in USA.