- Premium Quality Myrrh Resin.
- GRADE A / No Fillers.
- Frankincense is tapped from the very scraggly but hardy Boswellia tree by scraping the bark & allowing the exuded resins to bleed out and harden.
- There are numerous species and varieties of frankincense trees, each producing a slightly different type of resin.
- These hardened resins are called tears.
- Its physical properties also make frankincense a powerful antiseptic; it is used to eliminate bacteria and viruses, and can help disinfect an area — use it as an aromatherapy spritzer or burn the resin for this purpose. The astringent action of this plant can also help eliminate phlegm and congestion in the lungs.