1/4cup beeswax pellets
1/2cup coconut oil
1/2cup Shea butter
1tsp. vitamin E Oil
10drops clove essential oil
10drops wild orange essential oil
1. Combine beeswax, coconut oil, and shea butter together in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir frequently until melted completely.
2. Pop melted mixture into fridge for 5-10 minutes, just until top begins to form a solid surface. If you forget it and it turns solid, just set it out on the counter until it begins to soften.
3. Remove the mixture from the refrigerator and whisk well, until it begins to fluff up and double in volume.
4. Stir in vitamin E, clove, and wild orange essential oils, mixing well until fully incorporated.
5. Transfer mixture into ajar with a fitted lid.
6. Store your cream in a cool dark place. You may even enjoy the cool relief of this cream when stored in the refrigerator until ready for use.