- Premium Quality Myrrh Resin.
- GRADE A / No Fillers.
- Myrrh is a sap-like substance (resin) that comes out of cuts in the bark of certain trees.
- Myrrh is used for problems in the stomach and intestines, congestion, parasite infections, and many other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses.
- In foods and beverages, myrrh is used as a flavoring component.
- In manufacturing, myrrh is used as a fragrance, in incense, and as a fixative in cosmetics. It is also used in embalming.