French Pink Clay
- Pink French Clay is a combination of red and white clay.
- It is considered to be the mildest of all the clay's and works well for normal, sensitive and mature skin types.
- Benefits: French Pink Clay can be used to cleanse and detoxify the skin, remove dead skin cells and create and overall refreshed appearance. It can also be used to treat acne and other skin ailments; poor blood and/or lymph circulation and sun damaged skin.
- Application: French Pink Clay can be used in detoxifying body wraps, soap making, face masks, mineral based or cream based cleansers, face or body scrubs, cosmetics and facial powders.
- Appearance: Fine rose/pink colored powder.
- Composition includes Kaolinite, Iron, Illite, Montmorillonite and Calcite.
Face Mask Recipe -
- Place 2 tbsp. French Pink clay into a bowl.
- Pour 1/2 cup warm water into the bowl and mix the clay until it begins to form a paste.
- Moisten your face with warm water and pat dry with a towel.
- Spread the clay onto your skin with your finger tips so its evenly distributed.