- 70% Strength.
- 100% Pure Glycolic Acid.
- Medical Grade Strengths - 70% Strength.
- Professional Face Peel Strengths.
- Preservative-Free Solution.
- Glycolic Acid can be a strong irritant and people with sensitive skin should avoid its use.
- Glycolic Acid is the smallest and most highly soluble of the alpha hydroxy acids making it especially efficacious in exfoliants and chemical peels. It promotes exfoliation of dead skin, contributing to a smoother, brighter complexion.
- Usage rate: up to 0.5%. Licensed aestheticians, dermatologists and other medical professionals may apply higher concentrations at their own discretion.
Not for internal consumption. For external use only.
Pregnant or lactating people or those with known medical conditions should consult with a physician prior to using product.
Glycolic Acid can be a strong irritant and people with sensitive skin should avoid its use.
The FDA requires that all retail packaging of products containing Alpha hydroxy Acids contain a sunburn alert, such as follows:
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
1 oz. Glass Dropper Bottle
2 oz. Glass Dropper Bottle
4 oz. Glass Dropper Bottle
8 oz. Glass Bottle
16 oz. Glass Bottle
Exfoliation Peels, Sun age Dark Spots.