Avocado Butter is hydrogenated avocado fruit oil that yields a soft, ivory to light greenish, creamy and soft butter that has excellent penetrating properties.
- Contains Vitamins A, B, G and E, which makes it a wonderful moisturizing treatment for dry and damaged skin.
- Exhibits good spread-ability on the skin, making it ideal as a massage butter or body balm.
- Soft, smooth and easy to directly to skin apply.
- Great addition to your recipe for making soap, lotion, cream, lip balm, hair pomades, bath bombs etc.
- Recommended Usage: • Lotions & Creams: 5 - 20 % • Balms: 5 - 100 % • Bar Soaps: 5 - 20 %
Shelf Life: This butter should be stored in a cool, dark place and has a shelf-life of 1 year when stored properly.