- Rhassoul Clay (Moroccan Clay).
- Benefits: Studies have shown that it is reputed to reduce dryness and flakiness, improve skin clarity and elasticity. It is rich in magnesium, Silica, potassium and calcium.
- Application: It is used in many professional applications in spas and it aids in rejuvenation, detoxification and toning of the skin. It can be used in soaps, shampoos, facial hair and body masks and skin conditioners.
Face Mask / Body Mask Recipe -
- 1 tablespoon of Rhassoul clay powder.
- 2 tablespoons of warm water.
- For very dry skin, we recommend adding 2 drops of Argan Oil. If you do, you only need to use 1 tablespoons of Rhassoul to 1.5 tablespoon of warm water. Mix the ingredients together in a bowl using a mask brush or wood spoon.
Hair Mask Recipe -
- 1/4 cup of Rhassoul clay powder.
- Mix in enough Water / Rose Water to create a paste.
- 2 tsp Argan Oil.
- Mix the ingredients together in a bowl using a mask brush or wood spoon.