Bentonite (Indian Healing), Moroccan (Red-Rhassoul) & European (French-Green) Clay Powder - 3 Pack Set
3 Pack Clay Set | 8 oz. of each clay.
Bentonite clay mask treatments are mostly used to cure or get rid of eczema, or dandruff from the scalp or damage of itchy scalp and breakage to help restore its health.
- DEEP PORE CLEANSING – Indian Healing Clay makes a great facial mask for shrinking pores, tightening and toning skin, removing impurities, and just making your skin look and feel great. Use for a clay bath or liquid foot soaks to draw out toxins from the skin and through the pores.
- RECOMMENDED FOR SENSITIVE SKIN - Our clay is Chemical Free, all-natural, organic and gentle for use on oily as well sensitive skin types.
Face Mask Recipe -
- 1 tablespoon of Bentonite clay powder.
- add warm water till it becomes paste form.
- massage gently into the skin, allow drying and then rinse off with warm water. To treat acne, apply to the affected area and rinse after dried.
- Rhassoul Clay (Moroccan Clay).
- Benefits: Studies have shown that it is reputed to reduce dryness and flakiness, improve skin clarity and elasticity. It is rich in magnesium, Silica, potassium and calcium.
- Application: It is used in many professional applications in spas and it aids in rejuvenation, detoxification and toning of the skin. It can be used in soaps, shampoos, facial hair and body masks and skin conditioners.
Face Mask / Body Mask Recipe -
- 1 tablespoon of Rhassoul clay powder.
- 2 tablespoons of warm water.
- For very dry skin, we recommend adding 2 drops of Argan Oil. If you do, you only need to use 1 tablespoons of Rhassoul to 1.5 tablespoon of warm water. Mix the ingredients together in a bowl using a mask brush or wood spoon.
Hair Mask Recipe -
- 1/4 cup of Rhassoul clay powder.
- Mix in enough Water / Rose Water to create a paste.
- 2 tsp Argan Oil.
- Mix the ingredients together in a bowl using a mask brush or wood spoon.
French Green Clay
- 100% Pure French Green Clay (Sea Clay)
- Sea Clay, also known as French Green Clay, is a cosmetic grade clay that can be useful on oily skin.
- It is grayish green in color and is the clay used to make Sea Mud Masks!
- Use this amazing clay in facial bars, face masks and soap.
- DIRECTIONS: Incorporate into formula, amount as desired. Common use levels are 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon per pound of base. If making a face mask, the common use level is 50-75%. Test your final product to insure optimal performance.
- STORAGE: Store in an airtight, cool, dark location. When stored properly, best used within 1 year from date of purchase. Keep out of reach from children and pets.