1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1 Tbsp Mango Butter grated
1 Tbsp Beeswax Pellets
1/2-3/4 tsp Vitamin E Oil
2 Tbsp Arrowroot Powder or Cornstarch
10 drops Lemongrass Essential Oil or Rosemary Essential Oil
10 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
1. Combine coconut oil, mango butter, and beeswax in a small glass or metal container. I make mine in small Mason jars that hold 4 ounces.
2. Place the container in a small saucepan of simmering water to make a fake double boiler. The water should only be halfway up the side of your container. Do not get any water into the container.
3. Watch the mixture carefully and remove it from the heat as soon as the beeswax is melted. Use a wooden craft stick or popsicle stick to stir.
4. Stir in the Vitamin E oil and cornstarch or arrowroot powder until smooth. Remove the saucepan from the stove but leave the container in the hot water to make the mixing easier. (This keeps the wax hot and melted.)
5. Once the mixture is smooth stir in your essential oils.
6. Pour into a storage container (you can also use an old deodorant container). Allow the deodorant to cool completely
To use: Apply 1/4-1/2 tsp and rub into each underarm.