Argan Oil is made from kernels found inside the fruit of argan trees, which are native to Morocco. The oil is edible and is traditionally used to nourish the body inside and out. It has a nutty aroma and is rich in vitamins A and E, and monounsaturated fatty acids.
- Argan Oil is also known as Moroccan Hair Oil or Moroccan oil.
- Softens fine lines, reduces blemish scars, renews tired skin, helps to soften the skin and imparts a superior moisturizing effect.
- Significantly increases the amount of collagen in the skin.
- Helps to relieve the dryness and itching of psoriasis and eczema.
- Helps with regenerating the skin and softening the tissue.